iChat Time Limiter

Reaction score
I have been looking high and low for an app that will limit the total minutes that a person can use iChat within a 24 hour period.
'Parental Controls' is no good. It limits the total computer time.
I just need an app that will run on my daughter's PowerBook G4 to allow me to set a limit on iChat for the day. Then at the end of the day, the limit is wiped clean so she can use it another 30 minutes or hour, depending on what I choose. This would be a great thing for those of us that don't want to be looking over our kids shoulders all the time, but understand if they iChat too long they don't get their homework done.
This would also be a nice thing to work with Mail, also.
As I said, I have looked everywhere for this and there is no app anywhere that I am aware of.
if anyone has the inclination to write this app or there is one out there, please let me know. I would be willing to pay for it and I'm sure many other parents out there would, as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.