I want the macmini its so cute but its not pink!

Reaction score
I really want the macmini but its not pink!!! My bf is going crazy because he spened way too much money for my birthday but i wwant the mac mini. Its just so adorable i mean look at it. Its so cute its like so cute and i want it pink and ideas where i can get that. I also ordered another mini ipod. mine borke.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Moving this cause I really have no idea what this has to do with a Powerbook??

K

kingcrowing2

wow... ok, i guess you could take off the top of the case, sand it down (i'd reccomend taping over the apple logo on the top) and then you could paint it yourself... pink is cool and all, but i don't know if apple will ever release mini colors, althogh they did it with the old iMacs and the mini ipod...

OP
P
Reaction score
mynameis said:
I wouldn't paint, I would anodize.
Thats too hard for me ill just like buy one then send it in to those shops and they can do it. Like colorwave or something liek that!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 256MB 1.33 GHz, 60GB hard drive, airport extreme, combo drive. Also own a PM G4. Old Skool
How old are you? Just curious.

Q

Qaxpla

trpnmonkey41 said:
http://www.colorwarepc.com/products/default.aspx

They will probably start doing mini's in a few months

I'm not sure whether to love or hate those colour changes lol. I think they make apple look, cheap and nasty! I just love the clean, white, silver and elegant look of apple. I just think the colours do them no justice for how much you pay.

Although, I suppose if apple were to produce Colour Mac Mini's they could be a hit. Although, i'd like to think that the designers would use colours that didn't look plastic and cheap ;) having said that, i trust the apple designers the most ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.