Powerbook G4 15" - Hard Drive Space?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15" 167Ghz 80GB HD
Is there a way, or a program out there that will tell me all the applications that I have put on my mac? (even hidden files that may have been left behind, so I can delete them and make more room?)

I have a powerbook G4 1.67Ghz 80GB 512MB, but its down to 38.7GB of free space and WoW takes up 13.2GB of space and I can't seem to find out what is taking up the other 20-something GB of space. I have Disk Inventory X installed and it shows me WoW takes up the most space but only 13.2GB.

I also have and use these programs: Audacity/PhotoshopCS/Office2008/Limewire... but these dont take up so much, I dont think.

Disk Inventory X shows me GB usage: WoW (13.2), Disk Image (5.8), AIFF Audio File (4.5), Document (2.5), Application (1.6), Space Designer Impu (1.3).

MB Usage: MP3 Audio File (948.0), Installer Package (897.8), Plugin (870.8), AVI Movie (415.0), Unix Executable File (410.9), JPEG Image (297.2)

What can I do to get my space back? I dont have my install disks with me to do a clean wipe because I'm out of the country at the moment.

Also, what is the capacity of memory that my powerbook can hold? 1GB or 2GB? and is there an upgradeable hardrive that can go into it as well?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.