Recording Video on iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.53ghz MBP
I have checked previous threads for information on how to record video but i haven't found any of them to be helpful. Does any one know how to record videos using the newest IPhone? Is there a way to do it with out a App or do you need to download one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
As of right now it can only be done with apps on a jailbroken phone. I wish apple would let us have some video stuff. I am not jailbreaking my phone. With my luck it would break if I did it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
There currently isn't any App Store Apps that will record Video from your iPhone.
I used to have a Jailbroken iPhone and Installed some App that would record video. In all honestly, its not really worth the time to do it. The Video quality is just horrible.
I hope that Apple is waiting to improve the camera on the phone before adding video capturing capabilities. Makes more sense to me that way anyways.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Black MacBook 160GB HD 2GB RAM
As of right now it can only be done with apps on a jailbroken phone. I wish apple would let us have some video stuff. I am not jailbreaking my phone. With my luck it would break if I did it.

+1 same here....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I finally Jailbroke my phone. The free video Apps do kind of suck, but the ones that cost $$$ seem to be of better quality. I'm debating if I want to spend $20 or not.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4ghz Macbook Pro, 16g iPhone 3G, ancient 80g iPod video
i had one on my jailbroke iphone, its okay. but there's no way to get the videos off the phone...

so kind of pointless IMO

Reaction score
I have checked previous threads for information on how to record video but i haven't found any of them to be helpful. Does any one know how to record videos using the newest IPhone? Is there a way to do it with out a App or do you need to download one?
You don't need an app or software. You just need an iRecord Pro. That little box is magical.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.