Not recognizing disc in MTR or Toast

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Blue Hardshell Case
Okay, I'm not sure if this thread belongs here, but its a pretty newbie question.

I have Toast Titanium 7 and MTR 2.6.6, and I want to copy my PS2 game because I love it (Driver Parallel Lines) and I've already lost a couple of my games to scratches, etc. However, when I put the disc in my Mac, MTR nor Toast really recognize it, and I want to make a copy. Can anyone help me make a copy of the game? Thanks SO much!

Edit: I guess I somehow got MTR 3.0 and when I put in the disc a bunch of errors in MTR pop up... please help!

Edit #2: I spoke too soon... MTR is now doing a full disc extraction (which im not sure is the thing I'm supposed to be doing, I've read that I'm supposed to do a different mode, but it started before I could choose anything) but I'm also guessing with all those error messages that the backup will be missing something....

Edit #3: Now the window only shows "please wait" and it's been like that for about 20 minutes... sorry if I'm just being impatient. I'm going to bed now and I don't want to wake up and see it on "please wait" without any answers. Thanks so much guys!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.