Apple's stylish new iPod Mini covers...

J

Jason

At least it was little kids that made it, not some bored idiot :D

"My cousin and I live next door to one another. He has two grade school aged girls. This week they were excited because their school has loads of free duck tape and they were making things out of it for everyone they know. I asked them to make me a cover for my Ipod and if it was any good, we would put it on ebay and see if anyone would pay money for it. ...... Thanks for looking, and bid today, you will make two kids very happy"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
16,000 page hits... not bad at all!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
thats funny. its nice, if it were more precisely cut, Id bid.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I wonder, if it will fit my 15GB iPod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
Reaction score
why the heck would anyone pay money for that? seriously... jeez

E

Echo_

why the heck would anyone pay money for that? seriously... jeez

same thing why would anyone pay thousands of dollars for a grilled cheese that looked like the virgin mary

or

why would anyone pay thousands of dollars for a ghost that haunted a littke kids bedroom (mother was selling it cuz grandfathers ghost was supposively hautning his room)

or

why would anyone pay thousands of dollars over the suggested price of a wedding dress that a guy was modeling because he and his wife split up

Reaction score
Echo_ said:
same thing why would anyone pay thousands of dollars for a grilled cheese that looked like the virgin mary

or

why would anyone pay thousands of dollars for a ghost that haunted a littke kids bedroom (mother was selling it cuz grandfathers ghost was supposively hautning his room)

or

why would anyone pay thousands of dollars over the suggested price of a wedding dress that a guy was modeling because he and his wife split up

The griled chesse thing is also stupid, i saw that on here too... i guess there are some wierd people out there?...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
that is very poorly done my friends....i know people who can make wallets and shoes...wallets even have credit card and picture holders...they are hardcore

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
lol, hardcore wallet makers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.