What size torx screwdriver to open MacBook Pro?

Reaction score
I'm planning on put more RAM on my macbook Pro,I want to know the exact size of torx screwdriver I need to buy,it's the silver one, any 1 can help? Thnx.

Reaction score
I'm planning on put more RAM on my macbook Pro,I want to know the exact size of torx screwdriver I need to buy,it's the silver one, any 1 can help? Thnx.

What model macbook pro do you have? I was able to upgrade my ram without a torx screwdriver, just needed a small phillips. Mine is an early 2007 model. I did need a torx to pull the HD, I believe it was a T6.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
I think that they are infact T6's. Thats a pretty common size torx screwdriver in the field of technology.

OP
S
Reaction score
What model macbook pro do you have? I was able to upgrade my ram without a torx screwdriver, just needed a small phillips. Mine is an early 2007 model. I did need a torx to pull the HD, I believe it was a T6.

Is the new 2008 silver MacBook pro 2.4 GHz

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.