Wireless adapter not working- "no networks found within range"

Reaction score
I have a MacBook and have a Windows partition installed with bootcamp. I used to have no problem connecting to wireless networks when I was booted in Windows, but now it refuses to connect. I know this may be more specifically a Windows issue, but I thought someone here on the forums may be able to help. The problems first arose when I tried to deal with the whole SP3 and Parallels issue. Right now SP3 is not installed. I've installed the latest drivers with both bootcamp 2.0 and the update bootcamp 2.1.

I can see the wireless icon in the lower right corner with an X on it. When I go to view available wireless networks it says there aren't any available, which is strange because if I boot on the Mac side I have no problem. When I choose to repair, it says that it can't. Basically I want to know if this is a driver issue, and somewhere along the line something got messed up with my bootcamp installs, or whether it is a straight Windows problem. I have a feeling that it thinks my network adapter is broken, which of course it's not. Please help!?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*27" imac C2D 3.0/1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Octo 2.8/4x1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Quad 2.66/2x1TB/8GB**iPhone 4*
Make sure TCP/IP info is the same on both sides. Extract from OS X and manually insert on windows side if not present or matching. Recently reset your router/ airport base?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.