fan is always on new pbook 1.5 ghz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
i noticed my that the fan on my new pbook is always on - anyone experiencing the same thing? these are on the pbooks that were just released

Reaction score
pkny said:
i noticed my that the fan on my new pbook is always on - anyone experiencing the same thing? these are on the pbooks that were just released
Nope mine never like comes on except when like playing a game for over 30 to 1 hour its so noise free!!

Reaction score
pkny said:
Ohh I just realized u have the 12inch hummm that couldn be the problem idk call up my sexy cute frineds "apple" like omg

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
yeah its a hum lol not the fan.. i think i isolated it to be the harddrive..??

i thought pbooks were suppose to be quiet.. :p

Reaction score
pkny said:
yeah its a hum lol not the fan.. i think i isolated it to be the harddrive..??

i thought pbooks were suppose to be quiet.. :p
Yea my bf told me the same thing idk im just like stupid!!!! I mean like i know about this computer from my bf he like told me everything. So thats how i know about dothan and g4 and g5. I know basic things nothing too advance or it will hurt my fragile sexy brain! I always wanted my pb pink but my bf said it was too much i mean like i hate him. Well he did make me this account cause when i tried to make it like it said i got error.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.