Switching and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

msc20

Hello everybody. I wanted to say I am very much enjoying this forum as well as getting very excited to enter the world of Apple...again. I grew up in a Mac family made the switch to PC about 7 years ago and now with OS X, its time to switch back.

I spend an hour every week at the local Apple store and countless time on Apple's website.

My graduation present will be a PowerMac G5 with dual 2.5 processors and the 30" display...I know I'm spoiled, but I worked hard these last 4 years to deserve it (top 10% of graduating class in Finance and Entrepreneurship).

Anyways, I cannot wait and just wanted to say hello. Ill be asking a lot of questions so get ready :)

Mike C

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Welcome back to our world and the Mac-Forums msc20,

What a nice present that will be. When you do get it, you'll need to post a picture for us all to see the big honker of a display you are getting. When I last saw that 30" display at the Apple store, it was complete eye candy to me. It was weird having to actually turn my head to see the whole screen, while I was using it. And congrats at being at the top 10% of your graduating class.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
congrats, and were ready for any questions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
congrats and welcome!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Welcome Aboard!

Can't wait to see those pics!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
Yeah, man. That's one big hunk of machine. And screen. Congrats on relearning Apple. I'm sure you'll pick it up pretty quickly if you can handle Finance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.