iPhoto '09 Bug?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro-2.4 GHz, 256 MB Video, 4 GB Ram, 250 Gig HD. 1TB Firewire E-HD, 22' HP Monitor.
I made the upgrade to iLife, and I'm completely in love with iPhoto '09. I'm very particular about how my images look and are organized, with that being said I tried editing a few within iPhoto instead of booting up Photoshop. When I click an image and then choose "edit", and then click "adjust", I can mess with the image until I try to close the adjustment window when iPhoto closes entirely. Also in order for me to get to that editing screen in the first place, I need to click my photo while in grid view, because if I view a photo in the larger view and click edit, iPhoto crashes. Any fixes, experiences, suggestions?
Thanks,

Mike

OP
PROcedures
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro-2.4 GHz, 256 MB Video, 4 GB Ram, 250 Gig HD. 1TB Firewire E-HD, 22' HP Monitor.
TTT, anyone? Any input would be awesome. Thanks!

OP
PROcedures
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ya I completely understand, that bug happens all the time. Come on seriously, are these forums dead? This bug is annoying as heck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
I don't get any answers on here either PRO... I'm STILL waiting on a question I asked about a week ago.... sorry you have to wait too. I tend to google search my questions instead of coming here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I'm running iLife 09 on both of my machines. I havent had any similar issues. Have you installed any third party ram? maybe try it without it installed. Just a thought. Have you had a lot of other apps crashing? These forums definitely arent dead maybe just no one else is experiencing this and arent sure how to fix it.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
You have to understand that iLife '09 is pretty new, not everyone has it yet - and sometimes people may experience the same bug and are just as perplexed as you.

With that said, I just installed iLife '09 today and haven't had the same problem. If it continues, I would recommend reinstalling or running some maintenance tasks in a program like Onyx.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.