I can't sync any video to my Ipod Nano 3rd Generation!

Reaction score
Hello mates.

Yesterday, I sync some tv-show to my Ipod Nano 3rd generation, and all gone ok

But today, I tried to send more tv-shows to my Ipod, and when I try to drag'n'drop it to my ipod, it don't sync...

Them, I tried to send the TV-Show I sync yesterday to my ipod...and it don't sync again!!!

Them I tried to sync some musics, and it sync normally... -.-

I thinked "it's my itunes....", so I uninstalled my Itunes and download it again (newest version) from apple site...and the problem stays...

I thinked "it's my ipod...", so I restore my ipod to the original settings...and the problem stays (sync only music, don't sync videos)

I thinked "It's my computer!!!", so I went to my friend's house, and tried to sync any video to my ipod (a video who he syncs to his own ipod nano 3rd generation)...and it don't sync AGAIN to my ipod...

So, I back to my home, restored my ipod again, and sync my musics and podcasts...and there the problem shows again!
One of my podcasts is "Coffee Break French", and in this podcast has a 2-min-video-podcast...AND THE VIDEO-PODCAST don't sync, too....

I just recorded some videos to you guys see the problem...

1- In this video, I restored my ipod and tried to sync it with my podcast...here shows a itunes-box saying my ipod don't support this video-podcast: YouTube - I can't sync videos to my Ipod 3th generation - HELP!

2- In this video, I try to drag'n'drop a anime-episode to my ipod (in mp4 format), and it don't accept: YouTube - I can't sync videos to my Ipod 3th generation - HELP!! (2)

3- In this video, I try to sync the same anime-episode to my ipod, and the windows show a error-box, saying "Itunes will close...": YouTube - I can't sync videos to my Ipod 3th generation - HELP!! (3)

EDIT: When I select any of the video and click on "CREATE IPOD VERSION", a box show: "One or more videos were not converted because they are already in the correct format"...so the problem is NOT the Video Format...

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME!!!

What's the problem? Is my Ipod? What I can do to solve it? I need send it to a technical support?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.