Macbook Pro Color

Reaction score
Hello.I am new Mac convert and i just bought a new 2.4ghz MacBook Pro a
couple days ago.I am really enjoying the Mac OS.So much better thought out then my PC was.Since i am new to Mac's i have a couple questions.The color
on my MacBook in general is pretty good with the exception of green.It's way too intense.Flesh tones have a green tint to them and grass is majorly over saturated.Is there some sort of adjustment for color saturation,hue etc on Mac's?I can't seem to find one.I tried loading color profiles others made on this forum but none seem to fix my problem.I would like to avoid buying expensive
calibration tools if possible.Is there a simple piece of software that i can do this
with.It doesn't need to be free just reasonable btw.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
try going into System Preferences/Displays/Color ... might help a bit although I didn't fool around with it at all, didn't notice the green, might just help to calibrate your lcd in the first screen of Color

or you can type ColorSync Utility in spotlight

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response scathe.I actually already did that.I have
it set to 2.2 gamma and D65 neutral.Is there not a more detailed way to do
individual color saturation? I only found one piece of software and all it
does is red green and blue levels, but not saturation hue etc.:\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.