I'm losing my mind!!!

J

Jordan

Somebody please help.

I can not for the life of me manage to share files between the various users on my computer (currently just my girlfriend and I). I would particularly like to share my iTunes library with her and my iPhoto library.

I put the goods in the public drop folder and she can not see them. I put them in the sharing folder and she can either not see them or not open them because she does not have suffience permissions even thought I ctrl clicked the folder and gave her read and write permission.

Is there some way to just copy the pictures and music as an alias so as not to duplicate all the files and use up lots of my storage needlessly?

What the **** is going on!

AArrrrrrrrgggggggg!

Jordan

p.s. holy christ is the computer difficult to beat in chess

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
in itunes, in preferences, there is a 'share my itunes library option in the advanced or general tab, dont remember which,as far as iphoto, Im not sure.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
for iphoto, go into mac hd>users>your username>pictures>iphoto library, select the iphoto library folder, click file>make alias. tthen drop the alias into the drop box or public folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.