Can I use downloaded photoshop brushes in a book I'm going to publish?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm making a comic book which is all done in photoshop, and I downloaded some photoshop brushes that would be useful. When I'll finish the comic book, I'm going to be publishing it, and copywriting it and all that jazz. So I'm wondering if I may use these brushes I downloaded, in my book.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
if you didn't download them illegally then you should be fine, check there is no copyright on them on the webpage you got it from :) probably isn't though

OP
Y
Reaction score
Oh I see, so in the back of my book, I would put something like, "fire brushes provided by Obsidian Dawn."
Something like that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 24" Imac 2.93ghz 4gb RAM 640gb HDD GT130 GPU
You need get written permission from the creator in order to use them, he may or may not let you. Or you may have to pay a license fee for commercial work.

Edit: Just to clarify I know he says it is ok to use commercially as long as proper credit is given. But getting written permission will cover your....apple in case he ever changes that TOS and decides to be a jerk and go after those who have made a profit using his products.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.