i think my ipod touch has a faulty battery.

Reaction score
wel i have noticed since i bought my ipod whenever my backlight is at max and i play a game or use facebook my batery dies in about an hour.?

could some 1 tel me y and also some 1 told me updating software expands batery life i think its not true, or is it??

please help people

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
You should never have the backlight on full. Set it to auto-adjust. And as for games, you shouldn't be playing them for an hour, it's not healthy. Just play it for about ten minutes and when you're done, go buy the book, Common Sense for Dummies.

Reaction score
If you're on facebook you're on the internet, right? Nothing drains the touch battery faster than using the wi-fi. When you're not on the internet, be sure and go to Settings, Wi-fi, and turn wi-fi Off. Otherwise, it will keep searching for a signal and will drain the battery. As a reference point, I listen to audio a minimum of 2 hours a day, and usually play games for about an hour. No problem with battery draining. It goes down some, but I charge it at the computer for an hour or less, when I update my daily podcasts. Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.