Air Jacket for iPhone 3G

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.2QC, 27" (Oct 2012), iPad (3rd)、iPhone 6 Plus
Hi, I found a clear plastic case (extremely thin), called Air Jacket from Power Support and need some advise if someone ever uses it.

POWER SUPPORT | Products | Air Jacket for iPhone

It is also available through apple's website; some good reviews are found.

Power Support Air Jacket for iPhone 3G - Apple Store (U.S.)

I am looking for information if this case is usable with Apple's dock;

Apple iPhone 3G Dock - Apple Store (U.S.)

I use a silicon skin and need to remove when I use this dock. It seems to me this Air Jacket is so thin that it may be usable with dock without taking it out. I contacted Power Support and spoke to the rep. She did not give me any clear answer because the company did not want to mention any compatibility issue with other products. Prior to contacting via phone, I emailed 3 times to this company but never received answer. Over the phone I was told I would receive a call but they never called me back. Extremely poor tech support.:Angry:

Since I do not get any info from the manufacturer, I am posting this to get a help.

Thanks,

I finally got an email from Power Support, exactly a week after my initial inquiry.

"Unfortunately the Air Jacket does not fit on an apple dock."

I wonder a simple answer like that would take more than a few days.

OP
odenkun
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.2QC, 27" (Oct 2012), iPad (3rd)、iPhone 6 Plus
To follow up my original post, I am telling iPhone owners,
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT...
It got scratches very easy even though I did not take the phone to somewhere besides using it at home. Now, the case looks like months old and after a few days of use.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Book G4 10.5.5
I was convinced to buy this air jacket with my iphone, it is the most expensive case with no brand name (like Paul Frank that sorts of brands) 25 pounds for a piece of plastic, yes it does come with 2 piece of clear screen protector, which I like, coz it's matte finish, but the 2 screen films are for a tenner (GBP), so that piece of jacket for cover hardly half of the iphone costs 15 pounds, go on ebay and get a crystal case for a couple of pounds if you must. I went straight back to Apple Store the same evening and exchanged that with a Griffin hard shell leather case, 5 pounds cheaper, much more protective, you would have to slide out the bottom bit to put the phone on a dock tho, but since i don't have a dock, that doesn't bother me! However, I wouldn't recommend the screen protector comes with the Griffiin case, coz it's a slide in film, not stuck on the screen, so I got the Power Support screen protectors to go with the Griffin case, perfect combo for me for now!!! iphone fully protected in my opinion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.