refurbished ipods

Reaction score
is there any risk or negative to buying a refurbished ipod touch from apple? i was going to get a 16 gb for 299$ but then saw they sell a 32gb for the same price refurbished. is there any reason to not get the refurbished one?

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, iMac G3, 3 iPods, iPhone 3G
There has always been the rumors and horrible tales of refurbished iPods. This summer i bought a refurb iPod classic. Everything went perfect. I got a what seemed to me a brand new iPod for a fraction of the price. If it is your first iPod and looking to invest, I would say buy new... but if your looking to pick up something that you want for extra go with refurb.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
Refurbished iPods tend to come with a warrenty, if you get the iPod, you can send it back to be replaced if something's wrong with it.

OP
B
Reaction score
thanks a lot guys. i had an 80gb classic but it got stolen :Angry: :Angry: :Angry: i'm developing an app that will hopefully help finance my ipod :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
Hmm, I'm intruiged. What's the app going to be called?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.