iPhone Plans?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Unibody 2.0ghz, 4GB, 500GB HDD. 32GB 4th Gen iPhone (Verizon)
What would be the cheapes iPhone plan be where I could have unlimited texts and only like 500 minuets max? I am currently on Verizon and love it, so much better coverage here, but really want an iPhone. This will influence whether I get an iPhone or a DSLR!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, iMac G3, 3 iPods, iPhone 3G
First off... get the iPhone you will use it every day... wait for the DSLR. Second off At&t lowest individual plan is 450 rollover mins for $39.99 a month. then unlimited texting is $20 extra. Of course then there is the favorite $30 data extra as well. So around $90 bucks a month. But hey you could upgrade to a blackberry storm on verizon and pay $130. I just switched and it was the best decision i've made in a while.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MY dad has the storm and I hate it compared to iPhone and stuff... Dang! That is going to be a few thousand dollars to cover my plan for 2 years! I wish verizon had the flip blackberry pearl!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackberry is nothing compared too the iPhone... my solution was convincing my parents to switch as well.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, I've tried, but we just renewed our 2 year contract, and I cant pay $100 myself with my job money going otwards school. I guess I'll stay on my $10 Verizon Plan with unlimited Texting!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sorry my friend... You could get yourself an iPod touch and use a voip app and throw that horrible verizon phone out. Just a thought. Anyways good luck in the future, plus now you can look foward to a getting the better new realease of the iPhone when you are able to switch.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, but Veriaon is alot cheaper, my whole family and everybody I know is on Verizon! I have an ipod touch, but ill just keep my dare for now and get a D60 in the summer... I will get the iphone in a year or two. could somebody tell me when the release date on the new iphone will be?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.