Macbook 2.4 320 GB Hard Drive ordered

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 ghz 320 GB HDD 2GB DDR3 RAM - iPhone 4s 32 GB Black
Hey guys !! i have finaly ordered my new macbook aluminum !! i ordered it on friday. I upgraded the hard drive to a 320 GB and upgraded to iLife 09 and pre installed iWork 09 ;) i was looking at the order today and notice that it says estimated shipping time the 17th of feburary - 20th of feburary !!!!whats up with that !!! why so long ??? can anyone explain this or will the estimated delivery time go down when they ship the items ?

Cheers Guys

Jez.

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
I think that it is just because of the customization of the system.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think that it is just because of the customization of the system.

Prepared for Shipment (10th feb)
Estimated Shipping: 3 - 5 business days
Estimated Delivery: 17 Feb, 2009 - 20 Feb, 2009

So if it ships today then it should come by friday ??? maybe monday ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
looks like you really can't wait :)
hope you enjoy your new computer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
All of my orders with apple arrived a few days before the estimate. Apple seems to ship things out rather quickly and Fedex is one of the faster delvery services. On all my orders the estimate given by Apple for delivery was a day or two later than Fedex showed on the tracking system, and Fedex is almost dead on with their estimates.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
All of my orders with apple arrived a few days before the estimate. Apple seems to ship things out rather quickly and Fedex is one of the faster delvery services. On all my orders the estimate given by Apple for delivery was a day or two later than Fedex showed on the tracking system, and Fedex is almost dead on with their estimates.

Oh cool !! yeah thats good news !! well im home friday ... my ilife 09 up to date should ship before the mac as i ordered it seperatly ... i think that will arriave tomorrow .... i checked my account but the cash has not been taken yet and it says prepared for shipment ! ... so not sure weather they will credit my account today ... ... did anyone get a payment prosessed email because i never got one :( they said they would send me one up to one hour after i have placed my order but never got one ... :( ... so not sure whats gonna happen there ...

Reaction score
Hi

i ordered my new macbook 2.4gb 4gb ram 320gb hard drive via phone on thursday and i recived a processing email and the order is now showing as shipped and in transit to customer. my expected delivery date is on or before the 15th but the guy from apple customer service did say this is coming from china so it will be a while.

I think i recived my in process email on friday. i think you should of recived one by now.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok so i have had my order status update. Here is what it says

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) 19 Feb 2009 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 13 Feb 2009

... so yeah ... looking good ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
::24" 2.8ghz iMac w/ nVidia 8800GS::2.4Ghz Unibody Macbook::
unless there's a miracle and fedex decides to drive/fly faster you're going to get it on the 19th. BTW if you aren't home and they show up to your house they will make you A) Pick it up, or B) Come back the next day, etc. for 3 days then you will have to pick it up from them. You can pre-sign for it and have them leave it on your doorstep or leave directions for them ie. bring to next door neighbor (and their address). I pre signed for mine and had them leave my iMac on my doorstep, however I live in a pretty safe neighborhood where I really don't have to worry about it getting stolen off my doorstep.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Omg i cant wait any longer !!! i want it now !!! :( ... i don't wanna wait till next week !!!!! ;( .... cant it come tomorrow ... :(
Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) 19 Feb 2009 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 13 Feb 2009

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
That's gotta be a killer - another 7 days, omg - I'm gonna die. ;D

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
That's gotta be a killer

another 7 days, omg

I'm gonna die. ;D

edit: dual post - ???

Reaction score
Mine has come 4 days early. was suppose to come on tuesday but it has arrived today so you never know might be a bit quicker than it says on the tracking service. :D

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mine has come 4 days early. was suppose to come on tuesday but it has arrived today so you never know might be a bit quicker than it says on the tracking service. :D

I sure hope so !!!! I actualy cant wait and longer !!! I realy realy realy have never wanted anyting more than this !!! well actualy my other half .... lol .. i have been warned allready that i cant love my mac more than her ;)

... ill keep you all posted .... hopefully it will be next week SOON !!!!! ... ARGG

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok so my account has now been debited... ;) ooo im getting more excited ...
Here is what it currently says on my order status

stimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) 19 Feb 2009 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 16 Feb 2009
Signed by

Carrier Tracking Number
In transit to final destination - carrier details to be updated shortly.
Assigned Carrier
In transit to final destination - carrier details to be updated shortly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
You are very lucky. A 320 GB HD is quite amazing. Mine only has 120, and now I only have 58 GB left.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
I had a 500gb In my MacBook, But I sold it. I had only 81GB left right before I sold it!

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok guys a BIG UPDATE !!! IT LOOKS LIKE ITS COMMING TOMORROW !!!!! OMG !!

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) 17 Feb 2009 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 16 Feb 2009
Signed by

Assigned Carrier
TNT

!!!!!! WOOP WOOP ... better not get my hopes up !!! .. but if it does come .. thattl be amazing cause i have this whole week off !!!! yeehhaaa !! lol .. ill report back with what happens and an UNBOXING VIDEO !!! If you care to watch my first video of ordering the mac then follow this clicky and you can watch me ! ;)

Reaction score
Accessories

Hi guys and gals,

I just got my aluminium macbook. I have not open it because I am thinking of buying the screen protector and keyboard protector. In Singapore it cost about $59 for the screen protector and $17 for the keyboard protector. I always travel in and out of Malaysia hence I am wondering if it is cheaper there in Malaysia. Anyone can advice?

Thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.