partition help

Reaction score
I was using tiger and partitioned my harddrive and installed leopard on it, then deleted tiger, but now i cant make leopard into the whole disk! in disk utility it shows a ton of free space on top of leopards disk and wont let me merge, delete or anything. ive been all over looking for solutions for this but i still cant get it. Do i have to use the boot disk to do this? id really perfer not to. I even installed applications like ipartition and it was acting like they both were boot disks saying that they couldnt be messed with. please help

Reaction score
I was using tiger and partitioned my harddrive and installed leopard on it, then deleted tiger, but now i cant make leopard into the whole disk! in disk utility it shows a ton of free space on top of leopards disk and wont let me merge, delete or anything. ive been all over looking for solutions for this but i still cant get it. Do i have to use the boot disk to do this? id really perfer not to. I even installed applications like ipartition and it was acting like they both were boot disks saying that they couldnt be messed with. please help

You can try with the terminal and resize command

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.