No leopard install disc. Any way to use Bootcamp with Windows 7?

Reaction score
So I'm stuck out of the country for what could be a long time and I left my install discs back home. I downloaded Windows 7 but forgot I need the drivers from my original Leopard os to complete it. Does anybody know of any way I can download the necessary drivers to complete this install. I REALLY want to play windows games and I know that Windows 7 expires soon so I wanted to get it running asap. Help?

If it matters, I'm running a New MacBook Pro with 10.5.6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The Boot Camp drivers are available for download on various torrent sites. Since you're only downloading drivers, there's really no legality issues here.

Reaction score
But running Games on a Beta OS? You sure?.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz, 4Gb Ram, 2008 white
Not good for games, there are a few compatibility issues. I'd read up around the net and see what games you can and can't play on it. However, it does run very smooth.

OP
The Big Kahuna
Reaction score
Thank you all SO much for your valuable input. I don't have any other options to run games, as the XP I have installed for Parallels cannot be used with Boot Camp without the disc (which remained with the original owner of my computer) So Windows 7 it is. I've found the 2.0 drivers which are downloading now. I have the .iso burn of Windows 7. I know i need to download the 2.1 driver as well, but my understanding is I can't do this until I have 2.0. So once I burn 2.0 on a disc, and the Windows 7 iso on another disc... then what? I open Boot Camp and install 7? When do I install 2.1 drivers? After that? And are there any special instructions for burning everything on discs so that they are readable? I can use BURN, Toast, or the regular "burn cd" option from Finder. Does it matter? Sorry for the questions, but I'm relatively new at all this.

FWIW, I have everything backed up via Time Machine in case I hit a button and my computer explodes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.