What type of lens?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Sorry, I'm just a noob to SLR so can't make any suggestions but wanted to see you have some great looking shots in your flickr stream.

Dave.

Reaction score
Very nice stuff Jordan.

You have the general focal range covered. There are three things offhand I can think of that you may venture into.

All these lenses have the built-in motor needed to retain autofocus...

Wider - Sigma 10-20

Macro - 60mm AF-S, 105VR, or Sigma 150mm - all can double as a faster aperture/portrait style lens.

Faster aperture - 50mm AF-S or Sigma 50mm - besides the increased amount of light would allow you more control over depth of field.

Manual focus AI/AIS/Pre - you need to control exposure as well as focus, but the choices are many and the prices are nice.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I have the 60mm macro and the sigma 10-20mm . you would like them both The 60 is tack sharp and doubles as a great portrait lens. the sigma is good UWA lens fun to use.

OP
Jordanjez193
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
Thanks Everyone! I will defiantly look at the Sigma b/c it keeps on gettign suggested.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.