Mac Freelance

Reaction score
Is Mac Freelance any good, I've been looking for an office management software that would assist me in managing a small business. Something that would allow me to track jobs, the clients, invoicing, hours, etc. Does anyone have any feedback on this software???

Reaction score
Its nice...but...

The form is nice, the program is nice. I'm a consultant and use it to manage my clients and billing. The program is very well designed. I did however do a update to the program....it messed the invoicing up. Nothing would print right after that. I tried contacting macware support(all they have is a email address) and after 5 days recieved a response that was generic and nothing at all like I asked for. I replied, and 6 days later I still had no response. So I emailed them again, very clearly and asked for how to resolve this issue, I got the same response word for word back. I tried this 9 times, all with the exact same response. I included sample PDFs for them to look at and everything. I then contacted their sales and was told to reinstall. This time I got a human being I believe who stated to reinstall the software even though I had very clearly stated I no longer had the media to reinstall(lost in a business move) so at that point I gave up. I bought a new copy (because all my info is in this program and my secretary likes it) and reinstalled. Now comes time to import the data. No go. everything is greyed out and wont upload. So I email them, once every 5 days for the past month. No responses. Ive been using a word template temp. to keep goin till this gets resolved.

Like I said, great program. Horrid support.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.