Dang MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MacBook Air, 2.13GHZ, 4GB RAM, 256GB Flash Memory, SuperDrive, 32GB iPhone 4
I have had this thing for a year now and it just will not quit working perfectly!!! Gone are the days of speaking to someone in India for 3 hours, the blue screen of death, and the constant driver updates. Honestly I'm kinda bored right now. At least I still have this forum to read so if I ever have a problem I will know what to do... Sorry, no real point, just had to get that off my chest!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I know, it's so frustrating to have a fully functioning machine. And now I hear that Apple is trying to create an even better experience with its next OS! It's still in beta, I think somebody should tell Apple to throw a wrench in there, just one small bug, that will give us something non-productive to do on our Macs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
They just need to get bill in the office for a couple of mins that should mess things up a little :).

Long live apple :D.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
They just need to get bill in the office for a couple of mins that should mess things up a little :).

Long live apple :D.

i saw a documentary on him last week what he did was actually amazing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
i saw a documentary on him last week what he did was actually amazing

Yeah same on BBC right?

Doesn't mean his OS is good though :p.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Put it this way, you'll spend more time USING your computer, than taking care of it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
Put it this way, you'll spend more time USING your computer, than taking care of it.

I've said this before too. There's just no better way to describe using a Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBPro15 2.4/4/500 (Mid 09), MBAir13 2.13/4/256 (Late 10)
not at all a fan of the devout fanboyism, brand bashing, or blind hate brought about by faith and evangelism, but...

i will say though that since switching to a macbook as my daily driver, i have gotten very bored in my daily use. there's no tweaking needed, no problems i get to solve, mysterious errors or driver chasing, or system conflicts after device updates. all of the excitement is gone, but that's exactly what i was expecting by switching to a Mac as i had grown quite weary of the constant excitement provided to me from the windows operating system and myriad of hardware it attempts to play nice with.

since the initial purchase, i upgraded it to 4gb of RAM and a 320, 7200rpm HDD and it was just too easy to do, especially for a laptop. no hidden trap doors, 100+ screws, hidden wiring, etc. very straightforward and easy. my new Time Capsule did cause a bit of drama, only because i expected it to work like any other router as far as setup and management. the airport utility was simple, though i totally wasnt looking for it and of course got a little frustrated trying to find a browser accessed setup page.

other than learning new shortcuts and terminal commands, my switch has been uneventful to say the least. despite the letdown, i love the design of my machine(s)... gone are the days of cheap plastics, flashing lights, and foogly boxes. what was once a commodity now feels like a gem to me... sometimes i'll shut down the macbook and just flip it around to admire the seams and edges.

anyways... the only thing getting abused is my pocketbook as i have been repurchasing all of my previously used software in their Mac versions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.