Case/Sleeve for Aluminium MBP

Reaction score
Hey all,
I've done some research but can't seem to find many reviews for protection for the new aluminium MBPs.

It's the 15-inch and I need covers/sleeves (not sure what the right word is) that will stay on semi-permanently and will prevent scratches and perhaps offer some protection from light falls.

I liked the translucent multi-colour ones but can't find any for the new MBP.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers :)
Oh yeah, would be worth adding that I live in the UK so American suppliers aren't going to be much help as the ones I've seen charge a lot for UK shipping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 2.93Ghz i7 iMac 16GB, 15" 2.66 Ghz i7 MBP 8GB, 2.13Ghz MBA 4GB, iPhone4 32GB, iPad3G 32GB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
The site is legit - it's the business one for PC World so you might have to go to the main PC World site (where it will be slightly more expensive) if you don't run your own business.

OP
V
Reaction score
MacBook Pro 15" Aluminum Unibody See Thru - CLEAR MB15AU-SEE-CLR - PC World Business Online Store UK - Buy The Best Deals Online.

I can not speak to the validity of this website. I am based in the US, but this is a UK site, (so the shipping is cheap for you) I found selling the Unibody Speck case, they also have Red and Pink I believe.

Here is info from Speck about the case Speck | SeeThru Hard Shell for MacBook Pro 15" (new, black keys).

Hope that helps.
The normal website doesn't have it... I like the speck ones, might see if I can get one in blue. Which company produces the speck range? Trying to find their official website...

Cheers for the help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 2.93Ghz i7 iMac 16GB, 15" 2.66 Ghz i7 MBP 8GB, 2.13Ghz MBA 4GB, iPhone4 32GB, iPad3G 32GB

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.