Email & photo problems

Reaction score
Hi, I have an iphone 3g for 6mths now and love it, its great, and all has been going well till last week, I went to take a photo and an error measage came up and told me to delete some photos as there was no space (fare enough) so i deleted at least half of them and still the same since, anyone same?
Also, the little mail indicator, indicated that i had 32 unread E-mails, so when i went to view them i saw they were all copies of mails i had gotton days and weeks before, so when i deleted all of them, BANG every single mail i had ever gotton on Iphone came through 500+!!!

any ideas, Thanks in advance

Ronan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBPro15 2.4/4/500 (Mid 09), MBAir13 2.13/4/256 (Late 10)
and with whom is your email provided?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, iMac G3, 3 iPods, iPhone 3G
These delicate machines do like to go a little crazy on you once in a while. I would suggest backing it up and doing a restore to factory settings then clean everything up while putting it back on.

I know this is tedious but it does sound like your iPhone might be bulging with a lot of info so a nice clean up might be nice...

OP
R
Reaction score
These delicate machines do like to go a little crazy on you once in a while. I would suggest backing it up and doing a restore to factory settings then clean everything up while putting it back on.

I know this is tedious but it does sound like your iPhone might be bulging with a lot of info so a nice clean up might be nice...

will a factory restore, bring it back to the firmware it had when i bought it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.