need a way to resend activation

Reaction score
Hi -i signed up and accidentally deleted the activation email you sent before i clicked the activation URL. There is no way for me to ask you to resend. So i had to go into yahoo, create a new email account, then go back and re-register under a new name. Very frustrating... I only have one question, and this has taken half an hour to get figured out just so i can post! :(

just suggesting you have a way to resend the registration email.
tnx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Please direct these sort of questions to an admin.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
We can resend activation emails in a couple of clicks. If you'd like me to merge your two accounts PM me with the two account names.

But we'll have a look at making it easier to contact us without making a new account and if we can have a self service resend-activation-email button :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 1.83Ghz Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, running 10.6.1
You can use this link: Mac-Forums.com - Email Activation Codes

I realize I'm new here but I run a couple of vB boards and just wanted to help. The feature is built into vB but hard to find for end users and even admins. FWIW, I put up a persistent notice with that link to all users awaiting email confirmation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.