Suggestion, comments, and advice?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
Hey MF Members I am rather new to photography and would like to know what you guys think of my photos.

Flickr: jordanjez193's Photostream

Feel free to comment via flickr or MF

I will return the favor.

also any one know of a free watermark app?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
I'm not a photographer but one thing I noticed is that you center your subjects, (eg the donkey,dog or the batter) I think it's better to leave a bit more room in the direction the donkey is looking ... just my little comment :)

Reaction score
Nice

I'm really into black and white. The old shed looks so much better in B&W.
Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
wow! your photos are great! you are really good in creating dramatic effects or whatever do you call that in photography. i love your black and white photos. scathe's suggestion or comment can also be helpful.

OP
Jordanjez193
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
Thanks!
I probably should try to persue B&W photos, but every time i have a good photo in color I always feel bad about making it B&W

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Thanks!
I probably should try to persue B&W photos, but every time i have a good photo in color I always feel bad about making it B&W

It doesn't matter what the color looks like, it matters how the photo speaks for itself

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.