• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Sanuk sandals. Your opinions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
How are you going to wear those when it's -20 degrees F outside?!? What about snow and ice? They don't look too waterproof and certainly aren't going to have much traction on ice.

I believe in only having one pair of shoes at a time. Mine need to be all weather.
That'd be a pain hiking.. I have light boots, running shoes, heavy boots, alpine boots etc.. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
That'd be a pain hiking.. I have light boots, running shoes, heavy boots, alpine boots etc..

Ah yes, but my one pair of shoes ARE hiking boots! :)

BTW calenerd I was joking with all the cold weather references, I saw you are from Singapore and was momentarily jealous because winter is just dragggging on here.

OP
calenerd
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 20" iMac
Ah yes, but my one pair of shoes ARE hiking boots! :)

BTW calenerd I was joking with all the cold weather references, I saw you are from Singapore and was momentarily jealous because winter is just dragggging on here.

HAHA I see, didn't see that coming. Would love the have some snowwww over here.It'd be a nice change for a while. 1 wardrobe to last for the entire year :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
I am a big fan of my Chacos!

Reaction score
alternatives

you go the moccasins which are fun to where all the time and uber comfy

Pumas currently have this shoe love it goes well with jeans and cargo shorts Comfy and stylish get many compliments from the lady's :) old and young which is kinda creepy*

I dont know your style but think these are descent alternatives.

Jordan knows what's up. My shoes rotate between Puma el reys, Puma Romas, and Moccasins year round, but would not rock those sanuks. But it's really up to you man, you are the one wearing them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.