Tried to install windows, delteed OSX HELP!

Reaction score
Why oh why did I ever touch anything...I tried to install XP using bootcamp. Apparently after partitioning..(5GB for Windows) I did not notice the 5 gb partition was not selected....Install was hanging up so I cancelled installation midway. WHen I re-booted... parial Windows was in the place of OSX on harddrive. I tried to reinstall OSX but when Asked where to install...I have no options. Tried to reformat but can't. Is there any hope for me? Apple Care is expired...can't afford it right now...Please, someone have mercy on me. This can't be the end of my macbook. Its only one year old...Why oh why did I do it...already running windows on two PCs. I wanted to try eventually to play with Win7 beta on the mac.
thanks in advance
cjEureka

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Did you press the option key at boot and see if the MacOS partition is available. Boot camp sets the boot partition to be windows. I bet it is still there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.