Apple Credit/Educational Discount

M

MizzouDJ

Hey, I'm finally getting ready to order my 12" Ibook. I have a generous credit line but I was gonna get an apple credit account to take advantage of the 90 day same as cash financing. But when I go to fill out the application it asks me to put in my college information and it asks for our school email. Well I go to a small 2 year tech school and its listed under there schools list but we dont have emails from school (.edu) Should I lie and say i'm employed and not in school? Help me please.

Drew

OP
T

Tiranis

Eh, I have no idea about this, but does it ask you for your school e-mail, or for the e-mail of your school... :-/ Would be weird if they wanted your school e-mail. I believe that there must be a lot of schools which don't give an e-mail to their students.
Eh, well, I'm not very helpful probably, sorry.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
You can always call them up and ask them, would save having to ponder lying on a credit application.

OP
J

jessica

I'm with rberry on this one. Stop wondering if you should lie and start callin'.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.