Adding new sounds to Alarm/Timer

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to add a 'sound' to the Timer on my 2gtouch... one that lasts a finite period and ends. If it means ssh, fine, I'm hip. Just need to know where to look for instructions beyond that. It's for meditation and it would be nice to have a sound like 'harps' or such just end after a couple seconds. Some apps, like Kitchen Timer can't handle when the touch locks, in fact none of the free timers I've tried can handle my pretty simple need, except the canned timer app included with the Touch. It's just that you manually have to turn it off. Know what I mean? Thank-you,
Dennis
ps. If you know of a free Timer app that has a one-off alarm and can handle the touch locking or sleeping (see, I put it to sleep on account of the screen brightness, and, yes, I know this can all be addressed, I just would like to be able to change and add tones of my own making)

OP
D
Reaction score
Should have read further...'ole boy

Hey, D,

You can ssh from the touch, but only into, if it's JB! Now, how do you feel answering your own question?

Well, voice at the end of my fingers, pretty dim. Perhaps you can find a legal solution. Keep looking. Diligence.

Anybody want to chime in, so to speak? My original post was a query on adding to the tones that the canned alarm/timer app uses on the ipod itouch.

Yours,
Dennis

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.