Accidentally saved photobooth pics to a folder I cant find!

Reaction score
i edited some photobooth pictures in photoshop, and when I went to save them I didnt actually look at the folder i'd be saving it to. when i went to go upload them to my photobucket i couldn't find any of my pictures! i searched for the filenames etc. but there was nothing.
i went back to photoshop to open up the folder where i saved my booth pics to and apparently i saved them to a folder called com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0Xa101f0.tmp.x65vkg

i have no idea what any of that means but i searched for that folder and the folders that contain it and i can't find it at all. is it worthless to do this/are my pics gone for good?

here is a screencap

15i3uy0.png

thank you!

Reaction score
Try saving a file to the folder again. When you get to the save screen hit the little blue down button next to the "save as" box, this should show you the path.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Take another photo and then use spotlight to find the most recent .jpg on your system - that's the folder! :)

Reaction score
open your finder and explore your recent files by day, sure you know what day it was, today, yesterday....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.