It arrived!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
Just wanted to say that today I happily joined the Macbook club. UPS dropped of my 2.4ghz aluminum Macbook today. I am so pleased to be getting rid of my monster 15" Dell Studio laptop running Vista. This is not my first Mac, but I have to say, the speed and ergonomics of this new aluminum book when compared to the memories my old ibook, or even my old 1st gen white macbook are like night and day. I kinda even like the glossy screen. Anyway, just wanted to say it was here!!! WOOHOO... Now if I could just figure out this crazy trackpad(I kept shrinking my safari font size and couldn't figure out how or why i was doing it). Gotta love new technology.

Reaction score
Congratulations :) You'll get very quickly used to the trackpad, dont worry and have fun.

Reaction score
Hi I also have bought an alu macbook and being a PC user i find it unreal i dont know why i didnt buy one years ago,
and big it up for the alu macbook !!!!

Reaction score
Hello, I'm also a newbie to the wonderful world of Mac. It's taken me a little time to get use to certain things but I love my new 2.4Ghz aluminum MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5/ iphone4S 32GB.Ipad 3G
New Blackbook owner here

As everyone else has already said to you. I love my black macbook, my only regret is that I didn't join this lifestyle sooner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
Congrats my friend :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.