Uninstall Softwares

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to remove a 3rd party software from my macbook pro?\

and please let me know how to uninstall windows vista from parallel desktop4.0?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
For third party apps, drag it to the trash. Thats it.

Parallels should have an option to delete the VM. If not, you can always delete the VM hard drive from ~/Documents/Parallels. It will still show up in the list of VMs but won't be taking up hard drive space. I am not too sure of how Parallels handles deleting of VMs since I use Virtual Box.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to remove a 3rd party software from my macbook pro?\

and please let me know how to uninstall windows vista from parallel desktop4.0?

According to me Format your computer to uninstall vista and set up again your pc then install the all and new software which you want..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
According to me Format your computer to uninstall vista and set up again your pc then install the all and new software which you want..

No, don't do that, it is completely unnecessary. The Parallels VM of Vista is not even installed on a partition on your hard drive. It is simply a file located in your Documents folder. It can be deleted like any other file without formatting or repartitioning your main hard drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.