4WDs & Ice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
So after the snow we got ice. After the ice, we got bored. There's a development right up the road that the paved the roads for but haven't built houses because of the economy so we went and did some donuts. I <3 donuts.

Well as luck (ha, right, I have it all the time) would have it, my camera was in the back seat of the car. We parked on a vacant hill and I got some quick photos.

My pathfinder and my friend's jeep.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
I'm jealous of your fish-eye... I've been looking at them but can't justify buying one right now. They're so expensive!

Nice shots btw, I especially love the colour in the photo of the Pathfinder.

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Thanks. I have a lomo action that some one on another forum made for Photoshop. That's what I used on the pathfinder.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
for a sec i thought this was going to be a pic of an accident.

nice ones VI.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
The picture of the pathfinder probably would look better if you used a polarized filter(note i am only critiquing your photo b/c I ENVY you and your fish eye lens)

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
The picture of the pathfinder probably would look better if you used a polarized filter(note i am only critiquing your photo b/c I ENVY you and your fish eye lens)

It's because of the lomo action I used. It jacks the contrast up big time. It looked like the jeep photo before editing.

That and the Fish Eye can't use a filter. The lens protrudes from the body making it impossible to mount. There's no rear mount option as well. I have 77mm filters for my other lenses when I need them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No i used a polarized filter on my old fish eye before i had to sell the lens

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
no the nikon 10.5 he might have even made it himself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.