Ibook or Powerbook

P

proudlywelsh83

Hi All

I currently have a 1.8 G5 Imac running 1Gb Ram and PhotoshopCS.

I do a lot of photography out and about and would like to shoot tethered on location.

I would also like to carry out editing on the move. I also use software called C1 Pro for RAW conversion. The files i produced after they are converted to 16Bit Tifs are genrally about 80Mb, few adjustment layers in photoshop bump them up to 200 - 300mb.

What are peoples experiences with Photoshop on Ibook abnd Powerbook. I'm looking at making a purchase soon in the next three weeks. Can anyone help on this issue.

What should I go for?

Many Thanks

Richard

OP
P

proudlywelsh83

Many thanks for your reply. looks as though it would be the Powerbook. I'm off to the Regent Street Apple store this week so i'll take a closer look. I've been a true Mac convert only just had my G% and i'm already looking for a Laptop. I must be mad.

OP
C

code777

nope you are not mad, i have the 12" iBook and now i'm looking at the 12" Powerbook, Me MAD!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.