neo office question

Reaction score
This is my first time posting, so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I have a mac book OSX leopard. I have been using Neo office for about a year. I recently downloaded the new update for NO. When I tried to open NO today I got this message, " Close Neo Office h 164 139 134 98 ip on host " the message went on to say that if I opened Neo office without closing the other stuff out, I could lose my personal settings." I am new at all of this and pretty clueless on how to find the part of NO that I am instructed to close. PLease give me some direction. Thanks.
KR

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Huh....never heard of that, to be honest with you...but have you tried OpenOffice.org?? The latest version is fully OSX-friendly, and it should be able to work with your NeoOffice files. (NeoOffice, really, is just another version of OpenOffice.org.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
Agreed open office is much more compatible with osx

OP
K
Reaction score
Just tried to move neo office to my trash and got an "unexpected error code 61" What in the world does that mean? I'm really not a computer whiz, the only way I know to remove it is by putting it in the trash.
Thanks,
KR

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.