Problem with my Mac and Yahoo Hosting

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 2GB
I've created a quick portfolio for potential employers on Dreamweaver, on my MacBook Pro. I signed up for a domain with Yahoo, and all seems to be working, except on my MacBook Pro.

I can upload to the Yahoo site, even connect via FTP through Dreamweaver, but whenever I try to go to the site on my Mac I get the dreaded, "Failed to connect" error message. The site works fine on my PC, and on my friends' Macs.

To reiterate, the index.html page, and any other file on the server cannot be viewed through any browser on my Mac. What could possibly be wrong with the settings on my computer for this to happen?

If you need any more information to help me out, please let me know.

The site is carson shold - multimedia design and production portfolio in case anyone is interested in checking it out. It's just a starter portfolio so nothing too fancy.

Thanks in advance,
Carson

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
- Tried clearing the cache? (Hold down Option or Shift and click the reload button)
- Different browser?

OP
sholdzy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 2GB
Tried that, but to no avail.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.