Printer Trouble

I

IcedOutQMutha

I've connected my old DeskJet 722C to the mini using a printer port to USB converter, and it recognizes the printers exsistence and name, but refuses to get drivers for it, it just searches and stops, is there a way to get it to work or to install generic drivers so i can print?

OP
I

IcedOutQMutha

Photoshop Question

Thanks Macman I'll try that out, I have one more question however concerning Photoshop. I asked Adobe about the OS X version of Photoshop and I got a lame support answer. Now I own a copy that makes no mention of being either specifically PC or mac, is there a way to put it on my mac? The help file says my password cant have "extended characters" however I doubt it does since its just a normal word, anyone got an answer? Or is it a PC copy and I'm out of luck and gotta spend $650? :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Im not sure, the best way to find out is to put it in the mac and see if it has an installer for mac os x.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
OP
I

IcedOutQMutha

Oh wow thanks, yeah the person whom emailed me back failed to mention this, maybe they were in a rush, that will be nice! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.