RPG for OSX

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP - Core i7 @ 2.66ghz
Does anyone know of any good RPGs that run on leopard?? I'm referring to games like Guild Wars or Diablo II, but i was hoping there was a more recently released game than diablo ii, since guild wars isn't available on OSX.

any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
Here are some options some newer, some older:
- Civilization 4
- Age of Empires 3
- World of Warcraft
- Warcraft 3
- Command and Conquer : TW

Reaction score
word of warcraft, and I think warhammer might also be but you have to pay monthly. I am not sure if Diablo 3 will be mac compatible but they do have a release date for it now 9/09

Reaction score
word of warcraft, and I think warhammer might also be but you have to pay monthly. I am not sure if Diablo 3 will be mac compatible but they do have a release date for it now 9/09

Warhammer is for PC only unless the OP doesn't mind using boot camp.

Where did you hear the release date for Diablo 3? There has not been any official release dates announced yet. If anything, Starcraft 2 will probably be released before Diablo 3. Both of these Blizzard games will be released for PC and Mac simultaneously also.

As for RPGs for OSX, Neverwinter Nights sounds like it would be the best option.. All of the good RPGs are only for PC :( I was never into Fate or Fable for the Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.