Drawing Tablet For Macs

Reaction score
:D Hi
I'd really like to buy a drawing tablet for my macbook
I was wondering which inexpensive brands would work with adobe flash CS3?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
a wacom bamboo fun would be reasonably cheap, of good quality and will work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I have the Wacom Bamboo, and it's been great to me so far. I just hate the pen. There's no grip or anything ergonomic on it, so it can become frustrating when using it for extended periods of time (sweaty hands, etc).

Tracking and pressure sensitivity are great with it too. Cost me about $90.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
yes, but to get a really good pen you're up to an intuos, much more than the $80-90 you can pick up a bamboo for :) Wonder if you can use another pen.. hrm.. I should bum a bamboo and try it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I emailed Wacom about what different pens I could use, and they responded that the Graphire series pens are, in fact, compatible with the Bamboo tablets.

Regardless, the Bamboo is your best bang/buck tablet. I'm upgrading very soon. I need one that's slightly larger, and I want a better pen.

Reaction score
It's important to keep in mind that the Bamboo series is also only half as sensitive as the Intuos.

That said, I use a monster Intuos3 at work and a small Bamboo Fun at home and they both work really well. The Intuos is obviously the way to go, but the Bamboo is a great way to get your feet wet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I agree with you. The Intuos was designed with the professional in mind, whereas the Bamboo, was more for the home-user. Needless to say, the Bamboo is still a great tablet, and is perfect if you're just getting into it.

Not to mention, the Intuos series is a heck of a lot of cash more than the Bamboo.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.