Carrying Case for 20" iMac

Reaction score
OK, I've looked at the iLugger and it says 17/20" but the width of my iMac is exactly 20". Does it fit in the 17/20 because their outside case dimension is 20"?

Are there any other ones that are better/best? I need to drive around a bit with my iMac in my trunk. I'll be the only one handling it and I know I can baby it and be careful.

Reaction score
IMO nothing beats the original box, but if you ditched then thats another story.

OP
E
Reaction score
Absolutely! I would never toss such an excellent protective container. However, when I picture unpacking my iMac at the coffee shop, it would look like I was moving in; I'd like something a little more discrete ;-)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The iLugger works fine for both the 20" and 24" models. It's designed for a tight fit with padded insides. Also some additional room for keyboard, mouse, etc. And good for developing strong arms and shoulders. Saves you money on your club membership. :)

Hopefully, you don't intend on storing your machine in the trunk while driving.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.