iPhoto help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
I just have a question:

- I use iPhoto to import from my camera save & edit etc.. and when I switched to iPhoto ( I was just using my pictures folder to access files ) I imported all my pics from the pictures folder and then deleted it knowing they were safe in iPhoto. It wasn't ill yesterday I realized now that in my iPhone my photos don't sync. It only sync's photo's in my pictures folder..

- I see when I'm in my pictures folder I have an iPhoto Library and when I click it, it just launches iPhoto. Is there a way to sync from that itself? Or will I have to re-copy all my photo's back to be able to sync everything that is now in iPhoto?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook running OSX Leopard.
you can sync pics from iPhoto to ur iPhone...u just have to do it through the iPhone options inside iTunes...wow, too many i's...haha...

anyway, plug in ur iphone and wait for it to appear in iTunes, then just go over to the "Photos" or "Pictures" tab, and select which albums u want to sync, then just sync it...

Hope this helps!!!...

OP
bennjiboi
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
lol - Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I'm aware of how to sync photo's but the problem I am having is that unless I create a folder ( which I have done ) called iPhoto Pics and copy all the photo's in iPhoto and paste them in there then I'm not able to sync them to my iPhone.

Like I said there is a 'iPhoto Library' short cut in my Pictures folder but all it does is launch iPhoto..

Suggestions?

Picture1-2.png
[/IMG]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook running OSX Leopard.
where it says "Sync photos from:" and there is a drop-down menu, select iPhoto Library...that's what i was saying...ha...if this doesn't do it maybe we can talk through iChat?...looks like we're on this site at the same time...ha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.