Wi-Fi help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
I recently bought an iPod Touch and until earlier, the Wi-Fi worked fine. Now it's unable to connect to any network. The Wi-Fi is on and I know both of the networks I've attempted to connect to were active. Can anyone think of a solution?

And

I posted about it several days ago, but no response, so I'll ask again here. Every time I open iTunes, it crashes.

any and all help is appreciated.

Reaction score
are you using your wi-fi network, or are you "piggy-backing" someone elses? with my ipod touch, i've found that if i'm in a public area that apears to have open access wi-fi, i cant access the safari or itunes, although apps like google maps, and google earth work fine.

if this is your wi-fi network, it may be a software bug brought on by a faulty app. i'd try restoring your ipod. don't worry, your itunes account remembers the apps you've downloaded and you can re-download them again free of charge.

OP
deer dance
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
One of then networks was my own, while the other was my school's. However, I merely reset my network settings and presto, I'm typing this on my iPod.

But now a new question arises. Could a faulty app cause all if my third-party apps to crash when I try to start them? Because I am currently facing said problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz 250GB/G4 iPod 20GB/iPod Touch 32GB/iPod Shuffle 1GB
That happened to me as well. I found that resetting your iPod by holding both the home and the sleep keys down at the same time for five seconds reset this. It does not erase any of your apps or music or anything else you may have on there, just resets it

OP
deer dance
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
No, that didn't solve it, I tried resetting it manually yesterday anyway. Either way, thanks for the support guys, even though it did nothing...
It's all still greatly appreciated.

I'll try an Apple Support Ticket.

and bmxxx
I love your avatar

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.