Questions about accessories for Notebooks

OP
M
Reaction score
i love mine - basic black ballistic nylon messenger (medium) there seems to really be enough padding, so i don't think you'd need a separate sleeve.

i haven't heard of any sort of lock for the bag.

Nice bag! Looks rugged.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (Aluminum) 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
I'd like to know as well. I'm in the market for a new sleeve right now, and I love the idea of the "functional pocket" on the side for the power adapter. If this had a horizontal opening (rather than vertical), and perhaps made of high-grade neoprene, I'd order it immediately.

OP
M
Reaction score
Zagg looks good but any inexpensive ones?

I am looking for some scratch protection for my unimacbook but don't want to pay the price that Zagg is asking.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
you can save 15% if you dont mind going through Logic Buy or you can search for a better coupon code method by googling "Zagg Macbook Coupon Code"

i recently did this for my iphone and found a 20% code online and it worked perfectly.

hope that helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.