Looking for Power Pete

Reaction score
I'm desperately looking for the full version of Power Pete. I used to own this game and ran it on my Mac up through my G3 with OS 9.2, but could not run it on my Intel G5. I have recently learned that there IS a way to run it on Intel Macs though emulation, and trying to acquire the game again. I believe it is now considered abandonware, and was really hoping someone could help me
I know Pangea Software still exists, but it does not seem you can still buy it from them... or anywhere (ebay, amazon) for that matter.
I figure asking here is worth a shot, I know SOMEONE still has their System 7 discs and other software laying around somewhere...

Thanks so much,
Louis

OP
P
Reaction score
Hi, thank you very much for the link! Lots of good games on there.
Unfortunately, none of them are the one I am looking for.
Anyone else have an idea?

Reaction score
I'm desperately looking for the full version of Power Pete. I used to own this game and ran it on my Mac up through my G3 with OS 9.2, but could not run it on my Intel G5. I have recently learned that there IS a way to run it on Intel Macs though emulation, and trying to acquire the game again. I believe it is now considered abandonware, and was really hoping someone could help me
I know Pangea Software still exists, but it does not seem you can still buy it from them... or anywhere (ebay, amazon) for that matter.
I figure asking here is worth a shot, I know SOMEONE still has their System 7 discs and other software laying around somewhere...

Thanks so much,
Louis

I found a store that has it, it cost 125$ tho.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 8GB, MBP 15" 2.5 Penryn, 4 GB/180 GB
I'm desperately looking for the full version of Power Pete. I used to own this game and ran it on my Mac up through my G3 with OS 9.2, but could not run it on my Intel G5.

Louis
Howdy. Just a note, you don’t have a G5 Intel, because the G5 was a PPC made by IBM.

Which means you can run 10.4.11 and still have Classic, and you could run the game in Classic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.