Smart Card Reader not showing accurate certificates

Reaction score
Running 10.5.6 with an SCR331, G4 desktop. I have been using entourage, smart card reader, and CAC successfully for quite some time.

My CAC was recently updated with new certificates. When I insert my card reader with CAC into my machine, the keychain (and Entourage) show the old certificates which aren't even on my CAC anymore. Obviously I can't get Entourage (or other websites) to work without being able to access the new certs.

I verified the CAC & reader were good by looking at it using a windows XP machine. The three new certificates were there.

I also used another Mac (lap top) to verify the certs. I inserted my reader into the lap top, and the keychain on that machine displayed the correct certificates.

I have tried several methods of rebuilding/replacing my keychain without success. Any help in letting access the new certificates would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

OP
B
Reaction score
I have resolved my issue. I was provide with the directions to clear cache and everything is working fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.