• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Guest Account

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New Macbook / 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 160GB HD / 4GB Ram
I have my main account that is password protected, and i have turned on the guest account. My brother was using my laptop to play world of warcraft on the guest account, when he was done he just closed the lid. When I got home i opened it and the screen was just black so i held the button to turn it off. I turned it back on and the guest account is nowhere to be found. So i log in and go to the user settings and turn on the guest account but every time i leave the user settings and go back to the main window nothing happens and it changes back to off.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.